slideshow 1 slideshow 2 slideshow 3 slideshow 4 slideshow 5 slideshow 6 slideshow 7 slideshow 8 slideshow 9 slideshow 10 slideshow 11

Learn English, work with pay in Vancouver

YES provides English Courses to develop you understanding of the English language and communication skills. The courses include conversation and discussion, reading and writing, listening and speaking skills, and research skills. These courses are an excellent complement to your college studies and help you settle in Canada more quickly. 

Study & Work to attain permanent residence in Canada

YES has a study and work programme that allows students work in Canada while they study in a local college. This is a 1 year certificate or diploma program, which is available for many courses. Our most popular programs include: hospitality, community health care, childhood education, and accounting. The excellent advantage of the Study and Work Program is that students receive a work permit that providing they work continuously for 2 years enables them to attain Permanent Residence.

Apply to Study in Vancouver, Canada.

Canada is a very welcoming country for foreign students, and Vancouver, British Columbia has many excellent colleges and universities that offer courses in Business, Art, Game Design, Fashion and Tourism. Yurike has successfully placed over 300 students in these courses, and supported them through their education and into permanent work. Studying in Canada is a excellent way to attain the education and residency requirements required to become a Permanent Resident. Many of Yurike's students have transitioned from a temporary foreign worker visa to a Permanent Resident Visa through their employment.

Choose the Course and College that is right for you.

There are many excellent further education colleges in British Columbia including Douglas College, Langara, Capilano College. These offer a wide range of courses including Business Studies, Tourism and Hospitality. YES has a direct relationship with college administrators, and can support you to submit and application and enrol in courses in 2013.

Custodian or Guardianship

Many parents want their children to complete their Grade 10 and 11 years in Canada to access the excellent educational institutions, and also help their child develop their English skills and cultural awareness. YES has provided Guardianship to over 50 students, and is very experienced in both the legal and practical issues surrounding Guardianship. If your child is interested in completing their high school education in Canada please contact YES directly to discuss your needs. 

Education To Change Your Life

YES has been supporting foreign students to study in Vancouver for over 10 years. YES are experts in High School and College Education in Canada, Student Visa applications, and placing students in Colleges in British Columbia. YES offers a comprehensive service to students which includes: Visa Application, College selection, Guardianship of students who are under 18 years old, Travel and Homestay arrangements.