You are here

Visa Information

Students planning to study in CANADA for LONGER than 3 months must apply for a Student Visa. If studying for less than 3 months a Visitors Visa is all right. YES helps apply for a student visa and to obtain a letter of acceptance from the school they plan to attend. It is very important to apply as soon as possible before the planned arrival date. YES will help students to apply their student visa in Indonesia.